Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
Enjoy fanatic views without experiencing the extreme weather at higher altitudes.
Trip Grade: Difficult
Max Elevation: 5545 Meters
Total Duration: 14 Days
Best Time: March - May & Sept - Dec
Group Size: Min 1 Pax.
The grander Himalayan adventure hiking tour operator, Simrik Real Nepal Treks & Expedition P Ltd has officially registered in 2010-02-11 AD. Simrik Real Nepal treks organizing a famous challenging Everest Base Camp Trekking in Khumbu region. Trekking to Everest base camp always possesses other worldly charms that continue to lure experienced travelers from crossing the world to participate in an incomparable adventure. In the recent past, numerous tourists have expressed the desire to participate in Everest Base Camp Trekking expeditions. The adventure Everest Base Camp Trekking to Everest Trekking presents a spectacular view of the Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain. Trek to Everest Base Camp Trekking trails with Simrik Real Nepal are many other snow peaks guide show you from the trail of Everest Base Camp trek. Trekking Everest base camp you enjoy fanatic views without experiencing the extreme weather at higher altitudes. Additionally, Everest Base Camp commonly used Everest Base Camp Trekking guide is now more amenities than in the past. First aid boxes and good communication systems are always at hand on the Everest Base Camp Trekking.
Actual Trails for Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking fans
How to Trek to Everest Base Camp, Simrik Real Nepal advice you set up Everest Base Camp Trekking with Imagination Mountain flights from Kathmandu to Lukla-by flight at an altitude of 2840m. Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal is the almost popular trekking route in the world visited by several thousand of foreigner Trackers. This provides an excellent opportunity for Everest base camp trekking Nepal fans to take pictures as pilots maneuver the planes to provide the best views of the landscape. Everest Base Camp Trekking is the Simrik Real Nepal’s largest sailing adventure holiday packages trekking tour in Nepal. From Lukla, Everest Base Camp fans trek to the legendary Sherpa village of Namche Bazaar. Everest Base Camp devotees then head for the Tyangboche Buddhist Monastery. These structures are nestled in the amazing landscapes that even elderly Everest Base Camp enthusiasts take. Located at 5360 meters, what is the height of Mount Everest base camp Trekking trail then transfers the glaciers at the foot of Mount Everest. This specific Trekking in Nepal on an adventure that takes you the Mt Everest base camp trekking provides an opportunity for devotees to enjoy the remarkable views.
Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking Nepal.
Mt Everest Base Camp Trek is considered as a sport that even elderly enthusiasts who are fit can participate in. If you are an individual who exercises regularly and enjoys challenging adventures, you will enjoy Everest Trekking. The Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking program is also designed to familiarize you gradually with the weather in that area. This is so that the possibility of experiencing high altitude illness is avoided. Specialized Sherpa trekking guide assistants and porters ordinarily cater to all the needs of the Mountaineers during Trekking in Nepal Everest Base Camp Trekking expeditions. Trekking in Everest Base Camp schedule in well-organized travel agencies usually include some of the best cottages lodging arrangements where Trekking Mount Everest base camp.
Inclusion and Exclusion
Airport picks up & Drove
Hotel in Kathmandu
Accommodation & Fooding (BLD)
Licenses holder trekking guide/ porter
National Park permits
Domestic Air Ticket
TIMS (Trekkers’ Info management system)
Trekking equipments(Jacket/sleeping Bag)
All kinds of drinks Nepal
Clients accident insurance Nepal
Personal expanses Nepal
Bar bills Nepal
Staff tips Nepal
International Air ticket Nepal
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft)
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 05 : Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 06 : Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860m/12,660ft)
Day 07 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4,410m/14,470ft)
Day 08 : Rest day in Dingboche (4,410m/14,470ft)
Day 09 : Dingboche to Chhukung (4,700m/15,420ft)
Day 10 : Chhukung to Khongma La Pass(5,535m/18,160ft),trek to Lobuche(4,240m/16,210ft)
Day 11 : Pheriche to Phungithanga (3,250m/10,660ft)
Day 12 : Phungi thanga to Jorsale (2,740m/8,990ft)
Day 13 : Jorsale to Lukla (2,840m/9,320ft)
Day 14 : Lukla to Kathmandu fly back (1,350m/4,430ft)
Equipments & Packing List
Following are the list of items for 1 person that will help you to pack for your trip. Note that the some items can vary according to season and number of treaking days. Luggage will be carried by the porter and day-pack with valuable items or anything important will be carried by your self.
- Valid passport, passport size photos, air tickets
- Trekkers' Information Management Systems (TIMS) Card, which is mandatory for trekking.
- Dollars, pounds or Euros in cash as these currency are easily exangable and can be used on paying in different places.
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds
- A pair of DSLR camera with 3 extra batteries (charging is expensive on the mountain)
- A pair of Point and shoot camera
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- A pair of Video Camera, if you like
- A pair of solar charger (charging is expensive, if you can charge yourself will save money)
- A pair of Chargers with Belkin mini surge and adapter.
- Some Extra batteries for headlamps
- A pair of headlamp
- A pair of watch with alarm
- A Pair of pair sunglasses
- Pairs of quick drying, long sleeved base layer shirts
- Pairs of trekking shorts, short sleeve
- Pairs of Thermal underwear – base layer
- Pairs of liner socks
- Pairs of pair woolen blend trekking socks
- Pairs of trekking pants with zip off bottoms
- Pairs of fleece sweaters – one lightweight, one heavy
- A pair of wind proof overlayer- jacket and pants
- A pair of down jacket
- A pair of Rain Koot
- A pair of Warm hat
- A pair of lightweight thermal layer hat
- A pair of peak hat
- A pair of headband/dew rag
- A pair of pair gloves
- A pair of Pair trekking boot
- A pair of Pair flip flops
- A pair of down booties
- A pair of Down Jacket(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)
- A pair of sleeping bag(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)