Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trek - 17 Days
The Gokyo Renjola pass Trekking is something that you should consider. It is full of adventure and is not too exhausting.
Trip Grade: Moderate
Max Elevation: 5,360 Meters
Total Duration: 17 Days
Best Time: March - May & Sept - Dec
Group Size: Min 1 Pax.
The Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking offers an option to the traditional Everest base camp trekking. From Goyko RI, you will have a clear a view of Everest. The mountains offer you such a breathtaking site while on the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking. Also on the Gokyo Renjo Las Pass Trekking, you will come across the Ngozumpa Glacier which is the largest in the Nepal Himalaya. On the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking from a ridge above Goyko, you will see four 8000-meter peaks (Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu). The view of the huge ice ridge between and Gyachung Kang Cho Oyu (7922m) on the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking is one of the most striking vistas in Khumbu. The Gokyo Trekking will give you a chance to view all these magnificent features.
Who can go for the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking
Gokyo Renjo-La Pass Trekking is a Nepal classic trek that is generally suitable for the average person. If you love adventure then Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking is for you. All you need to take part in the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking is body fitness. You will definitely fit in this trek if you are of average fitness although you should be aware of your altitude fitness before embarking on the Gokyo Renjo La pass Trekking.
The Pros of Gokyo Renjo-La Pass Trekking
Going for the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking will give you many wonderful experiences. Apart from having just the mare fun, Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking has many other benefits that come with it. For instance, you are guided by experienced Trekking guides who can guarantee you the best acquisition of knowledge about the place. While on the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking, you are also guaranteed high quality hygiene in terms of meals and accommodation. The Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking gives you the best services ever and this ensures that you don’t spend money for nothing. Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking team will provide you with a medical kit and a free emergency helicopter will be at your service whenever the need arises.
Conditions of Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking
Normally the Gokyo Valley Trekking involves many treks to different places of interest. The time taken to trek from one place to another on the Gokyo Renjo La Pass trekking trail will depend on the distance although that ranges from 5 to 7hours treks. The organizers of the Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking have devised the trek in a way that gives room for changes. If you are interested in Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking and you feel that the program does not favor you, it can be altered to meet your desires. The Gokyo Renjo La Pass Trekking is a worthwhile trek as it is meant to suit your desires. The Gokyo Renjola pass Trekking is something that you should consider. It is full of adventure and is not too exhausting. Most of the services are offered in the best way possible during this Gokyo Renjo-La pass trekking to make your trek easy and enjoyable.
Inclusion and Exclusion
Airport picks up & Drove
Hotel in Kathmandu
Accommodation & Fooding (BLD)
Licenses holder trekking guide/ porter
National Park permits
Domestic Air Ticket
TIMS (Trekkers’ Info management system)
Trekking equipments(Jacket/sleeping Bag)
All kinds of drinks Nepal
Clients accident insurance Nepal
Personal expanses Nepal
Bar bills Nepal
Staff tips Nepal
International Air ticket Nepal
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02 : Kathmandu sightseeing (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2652m/8699ft)
Day 04 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 05 : Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar (3440m/11283ft)
Day 06 : Namche bazaar to Phortse thanga (3,680m/12,073ft)
Day 07 : Phortse thanga to Dhole (4,110m/13,484ft)
Day 08 : Dhole to Machhermo (4,470m/14,665ft)
Day 09 : Machhermo to gokyo (4,790m/15,715ft)
Day 10 : Gokyo Rest & Hike day (4,790m/15,715ft)
Day 11 : Gokyo to lungdhen(renjo-la pass) (4,380m/14,370ft)
Day 12 : Lungdhen to thame (3,800m/12,467ft)
Day 13 : Thame rest & hike (3,800m/12,467ft)
Day 14 : Thame to jorsale (2,740m/8,989ft)
Day 15 : Jorsale to Lukla (2,840m/9,317ft)
Day 16 : Lukla flight to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 17 : Final departure from Nepal
Equipments & Packing List
Following are the list of items for 1 person that will help you to pack for your trip. Note that the some items can vary according to season and number of treaking days. Luggage will be carried by the porter and day-pack with valuable items or anything important will be carried by your self.
- Valid passport, passport size photos, air tickets
- Trekkers' Information Management Systems (TIMS) Card, which is mandatory for trekking.
- Dollars, pounds or Euros in cash as these currency are easily exangable and can be used on paying in different places.
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds
- A pair of DSLR camera with 3 extra batteries (charging is expensive on the mountain)
- A pair of Point and shoot camera
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- A pair of Video Camera, if you like
- A pair of solar charger (charging is expensive, if you can charge yourself will save money)
- A pair of Chargers with Belkin mini surge and adapter.
- Some Extra batteries for headlamps
- A pair of headlamp
- A pair of watch with alarm
- A Pair of pair sunglasses
- Pairs of quick drying, long sleeved base layer shirts
- Pairs of trekking shorts, short sleeve
- Pairs of Thermal underwear – base layer
- Pairs of liner socks
- Pairs of pair woolen blend trekking socks
- Pairs of trekking pants with zip off bottoms
- Pairs of fleece sweaters – one lightweight, one heavy
- A pair of wind proof overlayer- jacket and pants
- A pair of down jacket
- A pair of Rain Koot
- A pair of Warm hat
- A pair of lightweight thermal layer hat
- A pair of peak hat
- A pair of headband/dew rag
- A pair of pair gloves
- A pair of Pair trekking boot
- A pair of Pair flip flops
- A pair of down booties
- A pair of Down Jacket(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)
- A pair of sleeping bag(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)