Annapurna Royal Trek - 8 Days
The beautiful ridges and lakes that surround the mountains are also evident on the Annapurna Royal Trekking trail.
Trip Grade: Easy
Max Elevation: 5414 Meters
Total Duration: 8 Days
Best Time: March - May & Sept - Dec
Group Size: Min 1 Pax.
In the 1980’s, Prince Charles, the heir to the British throne took part in the Annapurna Royal Trekking expedition in Nepal. Even though His Royal Highness did not then feature in its name, the Annapurna Royal Trekking expedition became a byword for the treks that followed. Many groups of people would undertake the Annapurna Royal Trekking through the Annapurna region when the weather is clear. The trails around the Annapurna Royal Trekking tour are winded around the best places for viewing the Himalayas. Walking enthusiasts who usually participate in Annapurna Royal Trekking expeditions are people who wish to experience the magic of the Himalayas, but do not have sufficient time in which to conduct lengthy climbing missions.
Major Stops in the Annapurna Royal Trekking Experience
When Prince Charles, along with his large entourage embarked on the Annapurna Royal Trekking, the organizers of the tour could not take their royal visitors to all the areas of interest due to the large number of the visitors. It was therefore decided that the Annapurna Royal Trekking should begin at the Kalikastan crest, about 25 km from picturesque Pokhara landscape. The Annapurna Royal Trekking would then proceed through the striking Gurung hamlets, and on to the terraced farmlands. The Annapurna Royal Trekking trail includes a chance to visit the Langtang Mountains and the Machapuchhre [fishtail peak]. The Annapurna Royal Trekking plan included viewing the Langtang Mountains in the itinerary because the Prince had specifically asked to see these scenic highlands. The final stop of the Annapurna Royal Trekking expedition would be the picturesque Begnas Lake, which is precisely 30 km west of the town of Pokhara.
Amazing Features on the Annapurna Royal Trekking Trail
The Annapurna Royal Trekking trail has many villages and cultural centers. The beautiful ridges and lakes that surround the mountains are also evident on the Annapurna Royal Trekking trail. The Annapurna Royal Trekking trail is replete with amazing species of plants and flowers that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Inclusion and Exclusion
Airport picks up & Drove
Hotel in Kathmandu
Accommodation & Fooding (BLD)
Licenses holder trekking guide/ porter
National Park permits
Domestic Air Ticket
TIMS (Trekkers’ Info management system)
Trekking equipments(Jacket/sleeping Bag)
All kinds of drinks Nepal
Clients accident insurance Nepal
Personal expanses Nepal
Bar bills Nepal
Staff tips Nepal
International Air ticket Nepal
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m/2,690ft)
Day 03 : Pokhara to Kalikasthan (1,370m/4,495ft)
Day 04 : Kalisthan to syaglung (1,730m/5,676ft)
Day 05 : Syalung to Chisapani (2,000m/6,561ft)
Day 06 : Chisapani to Begnas tal & Drive to Pkh (820m/2,690ft)
Day 07 : Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 08 : Final departure from Nepal
Equipments & Packing List
Following are the list of items for 1 person that will help you to pack for your trip. Note that the some items can vary according to season and number of treaking days. Luggage will be carried by the porter and day-pack with valuable items or anything important will be carried by your self.
- Valid passport, passport size photos, air tickets
- Trekkers' Information Management Systems (TIMS) Card, which is mandatory for trekking.
- Dollars, pounds or Euros in cash as these currency are easily exangable and can be used on paying in different places.
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds
- A pair of DSLR camera with 3 extra batteries (charging is expensive on the mountain)
- A pair of Point and shoot camera
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- A pair of Video Camera, if you like
- A pair of solar charger (charging is expensive, if you can charge yourself will save money)
- A pair of Chargers with Belkin mini surge and adapter.
- Some Extra batteries for headlamps
- A pair of headlamp
- A pair of watch with alarm
- A Pair of pair sunglasses
- Pairs of quick drying, long sleeved base layer shirts
- Pairs of trekking shorts, short sleeve
- Pairs of Thermal underwear – base layer
- Pairs of liner socks
- Pairs of pair woolen blend trekking socks
- Pairs of trekking pants with zip off bottoms
- Pairs of fleece sweaters – one lightweight, one heavy
- A pair of wind proof overlayer- jacket and pants
- A pair of down jacket
- A pair of Rain Koot
- A pair of Warm hat
- A pair of lightweight thermal layer hat
- A pair of peak hat
- A pair of headband/dew rag
- A pair of pair gloves
- A pair of Pair trekking boot
- A pair of Pair flip flops
- A pair of down booties
- A pair of Down Jacket(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)
- A pair of sleeping bag(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)