Langtang Valley Trek - 10 Days
Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions follow wide trails which seem to wind around an assortment of hills and mountains that seem to be similar to the unpracticed eye.
Trip Grade: Moderate
Max Elevation: 5050 Meters
Total Duration: 10 Days
Best Time: March - May & Sept - Dec
Group Size: Min 1 Pax.
The villages on the Langtang Valley Trekking Trails Paths
Langtang Valley Trekking trails usually pass the homes and villages of many Sherpa communities. Sherpa villagers also often act as guides and porters in Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions. Other villagers who reside near Langtang Valley Trekking trails can also be trusted to assist visitors or recover lost walking enthusiasts. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions follow wide trails which seem to wind around an assortment of hills and mountains that seem to be similar to the unpracticed eye. Walking enthusiasts who participate in Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions are usually given maps that will ensure that they know where they are even though the guides always accompany them.
The Weather During Langtang Valley Trekking Expeditions
Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions usually take place during the warm summer. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions are organized after consulting weather experts in order to ascertain that the weather does not affect the expeditions. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions are usually favored by various groups of people for this reason. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions can include sick people sometimes, such as victims of high blood pressure. This is because Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions are conducted in warm weather and relatively low attitudes. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions do not include forays into cold weather areas that usually occur in other trekking experiences. Langtang Valley Trekking expeditions are also commonly frequented by researchers and academicians. This is because these scholars usually seek to study the plants and animals that can be found near the Langtang Valley Trekking trails.
The Itinerary of Langtang Valley Trekking Expeditions
The easiest way to access the Langtang Valley Trekking trails is by flight through Kathmandu. The Tribhuvan International Airport is commonly used by people who register for the Langtang Valley Trekking experience. At the beginning of each month, walking enthusiasts who have enrolled for the Langtang Valley Trekking experience can be found at the airport, and are given their own special processing area.
Inclusion and Exclusion
Airport picks up & Drove
Hotel in Kathmandu
Accommodation & Fooding (BLD)
Licenses holder trekking guide/ porter
National Park permits
Domestic Air Ticket
TIMS (Trekkers’ Info management system)
Trekking equipments(Jacket/sleeping Bag)
All kinds of drinks Nepal
Clients accident insurance Nepal
Personal expanses Nepal
Bar bills Nepal
Staff tips Nepal
International Air ticket Nepal
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02 : Full day Kathmandu sightseeing (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by bus (1,460m)
Day 04 : Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,410m)
Day 05 : Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3,330m)
Day 06 : Langtang village to kyanjin gompa (3,730)
Day 07 : Rest/ exploring day in kyanjin gompa (3,730m)
Day 08 : Kyanjin gompa to Lama Hotel (2,410m)
Day 09 : Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi (1,460m)
Day 10 : Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus (1,350m)
Equipments & Packing List
Following are the list of items for 1 person that will help you to pack for your trip. Note that the some items can vary according to season and number of treaking days. Luggage will be carried by the porter and day-pack with valuable items or anything important will be carried by your self.
- Valid passport, passport size photos, air tickets
- Trekkers' Information Management Systems (TIMS) Card, which is mandatory for trekking.
- Dollars, pounds or Euros in cash as these currency are easily exangable and can be used on paying in different places.
- Credit cards, Bank/ATM/Cash machine cards for withdrawing funds
- A pair of DSLR camera with 3 extra batteries (charging is expensive on the mountain)
- A pair of Point and shoot camera
- Headlamp with extra batteries and bulbs
- A pair of Video Camera, if you like
- A pair of solar charger (charging is expensive, if you can charge yourself will save money)
- A pair of Chargers with Belkin mini surge and adapter.
- Some Extra batteries for headlamps
- A pair of headlamp
- A pair of watch with alarm
- A Pair of pair sunglasses
- Pairs of quick drying, long sleeved base layer shirts
- Pairs of trekking shorts, short sleeve
- Pairs of Thermal underwear – base layer
- Pairs of liner socks
- Pairs of pair woolen blend trekking socks
- Pairs of trekking pants with zip off bottoms
- Pairs of fleece sweaters – one lightweight, one heavy
- A pair of wind proof overlayer- jacket and pants
- A pair of down jacket
- A pair of Rain Koot
- A pair of Warm hat
- A pair of lightweight thermal layer hat
- A pair of peak hat
- A pair of headband/dew rag
- A pair of pair gloves
- A pair of Pair trekking boot
- A pair of Pair flip flops
- A pair of down booties
- A pair of Down Jacket(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)
- A pair of sleeping bag(Will be provided by Simrik Real Nepal. No Need to buy)